Well, now I have created my blog. I don't have that much going on in my life but I guess it is time to join the blogging world.
I'm looking forward to spring but in Panguitch spring usually comes about May if at all.
Retirement is a wonderful thing. I have been retired 7 years now and am still keeping busy. The nice thing is that I can stop and smell the roses. If I want to sit and read or play the piano or watch television, I can.
I get tired of people saying the cliche, " You don't know how you had time to work". When I worked that was what I did. But when I retired I was able to spend more time with the things I like to do and have been waiting to do. Like family history, orgainizing the DUP Museum, reading, taking classes and working on crafts.
The main thing that my family and friends know about me is that I have a lot of cats - 10 to be exact. As my mother used to say, they are not all house cats. They are all fixed so they are not producing. They are interesting and they all have their own personalities. Of course they view me as their servant and cat butler. I am there at their beck and call.
I guess I can ramble on since I don't know that anyone will read this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! I read it! It is fun to see that you have a blog! Now I'll know everything that you are up to, or at least everything that you write! I do hope that we can get together, maybe when dad comes to visit. I do think you'll like Beth, she is great!
ReplyDelete